Tired of having to wait long for other people to take their turns in any game?
Use a chess clock!
This is a simple chess clock. Here's how it works:
- Enter the number of players and time settings.
- Player start with "Time per player".
- Every turn they get an additional "Bonus Time per Turns" seconds to play with
- Enter player names and start the clocks.
- Click on a player's clock to switch to the next player.
- If a player's time reaches 0, their clock turns red and they are out.
- Pause/Resume the clocks using the Pause/Resume button.
- Restart the clocks with the Restart button.
- Refresh the page to set up new values.